Swirl and Twirl
I've been really busy since I've committed myself to Bizcom, Orange Week project. And it's this project that really makes me think about my major and what I want to do. Anyway, it is going to get more hectic since the event is exactly a month away and we just formed the committee last week. You bet what's install for us!
But I'm glad I've got this busy-ness thing going for me, at least it can take my mind off some things and keep me on my toes on my workload. I won't say it's the best but at least I don't have to give myself the space to ponder about other stuffs.
Okay, recess week is just round the corner! MAD LOVE! But it is most likely going to be burn for I've got assignments, term test to study for, Orange week publicity project and multiple readings and tutorials revision to go through. Call me "No Life" and I will definitely answer you with a chirpy "YES"!
Anyway, I want to go shopping and perhaps clubbing. But I doubt it's going to happened any time soon give my schedule, the thought it just send shivers down my spine. Oh, I've been thinking about relationships stuffs too. I know it's too pre-mature and all since my love life never exist. I hate to admit the fact that I've never dated for the past 20 years of my life. And every time I like some guy, it get crushed at the end. I love having eye candies though. Sometimes I even question myself if I love just one guy exclusively at one time.
Okay, all things a side. My cousin's, Tina, birthday is this coming Sunday - 21st. And I don't know what to get for her and seriously running out of time to make things. ARGH~ Hopefully I managed to get some things done.
Loved and take care.
PS: Sometime you are given the choices to choose from, other times you are the choice for others to choose. Which do I belong?
But I'm glad I've got this busy-ness thing going for me, at least it can take my mind off some things and keep me on my toes on my workload. I won't say it's the best but at least I don't have to give myself the space to ponder about other stuffs.
Okay, recess week is just round the corner! MAD LOVE! But it is most likely going to be burn for I've got assignments, term test to study for, Orange week publicity project and multiple readings and tutorials revision to go through. Call me "No Life" and I will definitely answer you with a chirpy "YES"!
Anyway, I want to go shopping and perhaps clubbing. But I doubt it's going to happened any time soon give my schedule, the thought it just send shivers down my spine. Oh, I've been thinking about relationships stuffs too. I know it's too pre-mature and all since my love life never exist. I hate to admit the fact that I've never dated for the past 20 years of my life. And every time I like some guy, it get crushed at the end. I love having eye candies though. Sometimes I even question myself if I love just one guy exclusively at one time.
Okay, all things a side. My cousin's, Tina, birthday is this coming Sunday - 21st. And I don't know what to get for her and seriously running out of time to make things. ARGH~ Hopefully I managed to get some things done.
Loved and take care.
PS: Sometime you are given the choices to choose from, other times you are the choice for others to choose. Which do I belong?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home